bFGF serum contains active decapeptide derived from fibroblast growth factor (bFGF). This factor is one of the strongest growth factors that stimulates the migration of active melanocytes from the areas around the white spots to these areas and also increases the proliferation of these cells plays a major role in restoring the natural color of the skin to these spots.
Vitiligo is associated with the loss of pigment cells (melanocytes) in the skin of the patient, which leads to white lesions. Concomitant use of bFGF serum with other common treatments for vitiligo, such as phototherapy, will cause a significant and faster discoloration.
What is bFGF?
One of the effective methods in controlling vitiligo is the use of products containing fibroblast growth factor (bFGF).
• Apply a thin layer of bFGF serum on the a¬ffected area every night 2 hours before bedtime.
• followed by sunlight exposure for 5-15 minutes in the next morning.
Thoroughly clean and dry your skin before use.
Apply the product on healthy and unbroken skin.
Wash your hands before and after using the product (unless the affected area is on the hand).
Avoid using this serum on the patches on the eyelid and around the eyes.
• This product is for external use only.
• Avoid direct contact with your eyes. In case of direct contact of the product with the eyes, immediately rinse the eyes with water and then go to the medical center if necessary.
• If your condition goes on for longer than four weeks or gets worse at any time, let your doctor know.
• Taking more than the prescribed dose not only has no effect on speeding up and facilitating the treatment process, but may also cause side effects.
bFGF derived deca-peptide is the active ingredient of this products. Isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, deionized water, isopropyl myristate and 1% phenoxyethanol are used as excipients in this serum.
This product is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
• Pregnancy: This drug should be taken during pregnancy with a doctor's opinion and prescription.
• Breastfeeding: Avoid using bFGF peptide serum on the breast and other large areas of breastfeeding mothers’ bodies for a long time. If you are breast-feeding mother, consult your doctor about using this serum to treat your patches.
• Children: There is no problem in administering this product for children.
Immunogenicity and safety of a bivalent, adjuvant system 04–adjuvanted human papillomavirus vaccine in healthy female volunteers aged 15–25: a randomized, double-blind, phase III, noninferiority clinical trial