Category: Burn and Wounds
What are the properties of Cell-Amniosin?
Cell-Amniosin contains a matrix of collagen, fibronectin, laminin, proteoglycan and glycosaminoglycan. It is also rich in various growth factors and bioactive factors that stimulate epithelialization, anti-inflammatory properties, analgesic properties and prevent scarring.
Indications and clinical use:
• It is used to treat deep diabetic foot ulcers over a period of more than 6 weeks that extends through the middle membrane of the skin (Dermis) but is not exposed to tendons, muscles, joint capsules or open bones.
• In epidermolysis bullosa, an inherited disease of the skin tissues that causes painful bleeding blisters on the skin and mucous membranes.
• Stevens-Johnson syndrome
• Venous leg ulcer, a chronic wound that usually takes a long time to heal (more than 2 weeks).
• Acute wounds such as bed sores
• Wounds caused by trauma or physical injury
• Surgical incisions: ocular, GI (gastrointestinal), ENT (ear nose throat), gynecology, neurosurgey, cardiovascular, urology and aesthetic procedures
Amniotic membrane can be used as a graft, patch or in multiple layers.
• In Graft, Amniotic membrane is used with the expectation that it will become epithelialized and incorporated into the host tissue (p).
• Patch is used to cover an area of the ocular surface. AM will eventually remove or fall off, epithelialization will occur beneath the membrane, with the membrane acting as a bandage (q).
• Patch and Graft: Both approaches can be combined in severe surface defects.
Cell-Amniosin is prepared frozen in a transparent bag, containing a piece in the dimensions of 2.2, 3.3, 5.5, 5.10 and 10.10 square centimeters for single use. The product is delivered to the customer at a temperature of (5%) -80 ° C in a container containing dry ice.
Cell-Amniosin can be stored for up to two years at freezing (± 5) at -80 ° C.
• Reconstruction of the corneal epithelium by corneal epithelium healing rate (CEHR) and vision improvement rate (VIR)
• Improvement of best-corrected visual acuity (BCVA)
Immunogenicity and safety of a bivalent, adjuvant system 04–adjuvanted human papillomavirus vaccine in healthy female volunteers aged 15–25: a randomized, double-blind, phase III, noninferiority clinical trial